Friday, March 31, 2017

Blueberry Muffins - without rice flour


I might be a little obsessed with blueberry muffins, but they are an easy go to. I certainly add other fruits - apples, raisins, cherries, raspberries. But when I'm trying out a new flour blend, I stick with my favorite.

1/2 cup and 1/3 cup sorghum flour
1/2 cup and 1/3 cup gluten free oat flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup cornstarch
1/4 cup tapioca flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup sugar
2 Tablespoons chia seeds (optional)
1/2 cup full fat yogurt
1/2 cup butter melted and cooled (1 stick)
3 large eggs
1 cup blueberries (or other fruit)

Blend the flours and dry ingredients together and then mix in the rest of the ingredients. I mix in the fruit last. Spoon into 12 paper lined muffin cups. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.

No comments: