Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Having a Re-think

On the 25th of February, I finally found out why I seem to have so many stomach troubles. I was diagnosed with numerous food allergies. Albumin (eggs), casein (milk), soy and gluten are problems for me.

On the 26th of February, I changed my diet radically. And nearly immediately I've been feeling better. All the posts I've put on this site might stay. Or they might go. I really can't say. But I'm having a re-think. What to do with a nearly dead blog? My graduate studies keep me out of my garden a little too much, but I am planning on putting in some automated sprinklers and summer vegetables.

And I plan on only adding recipes that are Gluten Free. Unlike the funny kitty above, I'm lucky that I have such a creative mind. I love to cook. And I've often cooked for friends who have Celiac Sprue. Now I'm having to put that creative energy to work on my own life.

Who'd have guessed it?




Click here to find many more gluten free bloggers.

No comments: